Stomach ache is very common. Every individual experiences it at some point. Not every time it indicates a serious health condition but sometimes it does. The symptoms are gone mostly with time but if not you might need to take medicines. At times stomach aches can be treated easily with quick home remedies and it is capable of giving you fast relief and making you feel better.
Some common causes of stomach ache are
- Acid reflux or vomiting
- Stomach flu
Preventive measures for stomach ache
- Eat healthy and in the required quantity. Do not indulge in overeating.
- For having good bowel movements make sure to eat enough vegetables and fruits and also food items that are rich in fiber content.
- Drink water in good amount regularly.
- Maintain good hygiene. Before and after your meals wash your hands properly.
- Maintain good eating habits and avoid eating right before you are going to sleep.
- Sleep enough regularly so that your body is calm and relaxed.
When you should look for medical assistance
You should book an appointment with your doctor if:
- The stomach ache is persistent for a long time maybe a few days or a week
- You are not able to eat properly and experience nausea and fever
- You are facing difficulties while urinating
- You find blood in the urine
- You are experiencing problems with your bowel movements and might also be vomiting
- You got any serious injury in your stomach and pain has started after the injury
- You are having heartburn and it is not getting better
If you are experiencing stomach aches every time you eat certain food items our team is ready to assist you with the right treatment plan. Our specialist will look for the causes of the pain and treat it accordingly to give you relief from the pain.